|Answering Your Questions
There are many questions you face when it comes to looking at your finances. You may have asked yourself many of these questions:
Loans and Mortgages
• Does it make sense to re-finance my house?
• What type of mortgage should I do?
• Should I pay off my mortgage?
• How are my investments doing? Can I do better?
• Am I invested properly for my goals and objectives?
• What are the best investments based on the economy and the markets right now?
• IRA, 401K, Roth, 529, ESA... so many choices, what is best for me?
• Do I have too much money in one stock?
• Should I save into my 401k at work, or fund a Roth IRA?
• What should I do with my stock options at work?
• How much should I save for my kid's education?
• What is the best way to fund my kid's education - Roth, 529 Plan, or ESA?
• Am I on track to retire? If so, when can I retire?
• If I retire now, will I have enough so I don't run out of money?
• How much income will I need after I retire?
• What is the best way for me to set up a monthly retirement income?
Taxes and Estate Planning
• How can I reduce my tax bill?
• Why do I need a will or trust?
• I received an inheritance; now what?
• How can I ensure my beneficiaries will inherit my legacy and not Uncle Sam?
• Do I have enough insurance to protect my family? Do I have too much insurance?
Who has time to figure all this out?
Answering these types of questions in relation to your personal situation is what I specialize in.